Michelin is not just about tires !
As our CDIO Yves Caseau says, "We are also and increasingly a Software company!"
Why? How? Really?
- Because the success of Michelin's 2030 strategy depends on the success of its digital transformation and its data-driven ambitions
- Because software is taking over the world, and Michelin 🙂
- Because there is and needs to be software talent everywhere: R&D, Manufacturing, Services... and DCTI is the orchestrator and facilitator 👩💻
It is the Michelin Group's Corporate Digital Transformation and Information Systems Department, with a staff of 4,800 people spread around the world in more than 20 countries, including teams in Clermont-Ferrand, Lyon and Paris in France, Greenville and Charlotte in the United States, Magog in Canada, Pune in India, Shanghai in China, etc.
Organized into 5 major entities, DCTI also has many cross-functional programs that are both strategic and exciting.
- Infrastructure #INFRA @PaulineFlament
- Data & Artificial Intelligence #AI @AmbicaRajagopal
- Business Solutions #BS @JeanPaulBouchon
- Enterprise Architecture #EA @BrunoBatisse
- Digital Experience #DXD @PatriceCochin
"DCTI is the backbone of this 'software driven' transformation, and the revolution is underway with the development of 'software craftmanship' at Michelin in order to build our vision, our strategy and our software culture to succeed in the Group's strategic ambitions", adds Yves Caseau.
"That's why we participate in trade shows such as Devoxx/Volcamp: to meet talents, to open a dialogue to share our passion for software and to recruit new talents to strengthen us!" 👩💻💪
JOIN US !
Do you want to meet us at VOLCAMP ?
- Visit us from October 12th to 13th
Do you want to speak with our IT Experts at the booth?
- https://twitter.com/michelinIT_eng - Michelin IT Engineering
- https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/michelin-is-digital/ - Michelin IS & Digital
Want to know more about IT and digital career opportunities with a major international group?